8:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist, Rite I
9:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist, Rite II (with music)
Fourth Sunday of each month – Parish Lunch
7:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist
9:30 a.m. – Holy Eucharist and Healing
6:00 p.m. Wednesdays
Stations of the Cross
Fridays during Lent – 6:00 p.m.
Lenten Soup Supper Programs 2013
Thursdays in Lent
Back to our roots: Some of us have been Episcopalians all our lives; some of us have come from other denominations and church experiences, but we are all here together.
Who are we as Episcopalians? What do we have to offer the Christian Church and the world? This is the theme of this year’s Lenten Soup Suppers.
Episcopalians, Who and What are We?
- 21 February – Bishops – Why?
- 28 February – Deacons – Why?
- 7 March – From Church of England to Episcopal Church
- 14 March – Episcopal Church – How We’re Connected
- 21 March – The Prayer Book – Praying Shapes Believing
P.O. Box 126
Gibbsboro, NJ 08026-0126